Friday, March 25, 2011

My Family Trip


This is me and my family at Crazy Horse. You can't really see it, but it is a super big face. It actually isn't finished yet. I learned  that one  man made the shape,  but the rest was finished by his family. It was awesome!


This is Devils Tower. We visited it on our way home from Rapid City. To me it looks like a big tree stump. It's a lot bigger in person .

Now this was totally awesome! I never expected to go to Mount Rushmore. They had cool museums. One thing was where you press a button then push down on a handle and it makes the sound of a dynamite exploding. It was too cool!

This is tea cup water slide. What you do is you go through a slide into the tea cup, you spin a few times around, and then go through a hole, and then go into the pool. They had a green slide and a yellow slide. It also had a little park for kids. It had a 250 gallon bucket that fills with water. When we first got there I was just standing there and I heard  a ring, and I was like, what is that, then a whole bunch of cold water was dumped on my head. It was freezing, but cool.  It was the best trip ever!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like it was a GREAT vacation. It makes me want to do that this summer. I'm glad that you had a good time and will have memories to last a lifetime. =D

    ReplyDelete